- Extensive wedding weekend timeline
- Reception setup & packing list outline
- Access to a dedicated wedding party / family website that includes: simplified timeline + list of items to bring to the wedding + beauty schedule and reminders + contact list + more
- Tipping guidelines
- Dedicated wedding google drive to safe-keep all wedding-related information
ASSOCIATION WITH VENDORS
- 1 month before the wedding, Ohana reaches out to the vendor team to ask for logistical information: load-in times, dietary restrictions for vendor meals, cell phones of on-site staff, parking needs, etc.
- Schedules the vendor load in and strike schedule
- 1 week before the wedding, Ohana distributes the wedding timeline, floor plan, load-in instructions and other pertinent information
- During wedding week, any last changes will go through Ohana Events and will be announced to the vendors to make sure nothing falls through the cracks
WEDDING DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervises vendor setup: table and chair placement, décor positioning, catering requirements, and manage any other vendor in regards to where they should be located based on the final floor plan
- Set up all personal items (including place cards, guest book, programs, favors, etc.)
- Serves as the point of contact for all vendors, wedding party and guests.
- Ensures all vendors and VIP guests are all ready for main events like cake cutting, speeches, special dances, etc.
- Direct wedding party details: coordinating ushers, orchestrating entire processional and recessional, etc.
- Oversees photographer list & calls all guest names to expedite family portraits
- Carries an iPad with all contracts, guest list, floor plans, head table seating, load-in information and other important information for easy access
- Ohana Events keeps careful eye on the card box and presents as an extra layer of security
- At the conclusion of the event, Ohana Events collects all items that were brought (toasting flutes, guest book, gifts, etc.). If wedding is at a hotel, items will be dropped off in a guest room. If the wedding is not connected to guest rooms, all items will be packed into someone’s car.
- Ohana Event’s emergency bag is brought on-site
- Pin on or distribute floral if florist is unavailable
- Distribute any necessary final payments to vendors
- Attend and direct the rehearsal if the rehearsal is in the same location as it will be held on wedding day (Ohana will always attend a church rehearsal)
- 1 Senior Planner of Ohana Events is included on-site for wedding day
- Unlimited emails and phone conversations starting 3 months before your wedding date
- 1 extensive meeting dedicated to developing your extensive wedding weekend timeline
- 1 hour final planning phone call, 1-2 weeks before the wedding
- Up to 9 hours of on-site coordination on wedding day for ceremony and reception